Monday, October 18, 2010

Sacurè-Coeur 2nd Visit


It rained most of the night Friday night and we planned on going to the Musèe d'Orsay. Once we go out on the street we realized it was sunny out side and we quickly decided to jump on the 85 bus up to Sacrè-Coeur.

The cloudy skies turned out to be a bonus when it came to taking photos.




Patsy and I went into the church. It is so beautiful, the mosaics are breath taking.  
I highly recommend it. They do not allow photos in the church so here is the one I managed to take. Patsy blocked me from the security guy so I could take the clandestine photo. This doesn't begin to do it justice.  Honestly I don't know why they don't allow non flash photos.  



After the church we took a stroll outside and I took more photos from different angles




He was singing "Folsom Prison" Made us feel at home.  










No comments:

Post a Comment