Sunday, September 26, 2010

The Oops Theory

"Something good always comes out of a failure or a great mistake"
Albert Einstein

Last night I was able to let go of the passport situation. I thought about the teaching, whatever your resist persist. I stopped resisting and had the best nights sleep in a week.  Woke up this morning feeling much more positive.  My sister-in-law Susan, who is already in Paris looking forward to our visit, is sending us her goddess-of-travel positive vibrations and I feel it.

We have accomplished so much around the house in the last few days. We worked together on getting rid of the clutter. It was like lifting a weight from my shoulders.
It is good and would not have happened without this gift of time.  I also started this blog.  Something I have thought about for a while and this gift of time gave me an opportunity to turn a thought into an action.  The intent is to give me a place to download photos and tidbits about my month in Paris.  We will see how it goes.  You know I am a talker not a writer so don't be too hard on me.


This afternoon some dear friends are hosting a "Staycation" swim & dinner party in our honor.  Complete with margaritas, beer and enchiladas.  Their intent is to cheer us up and I'm sure get in some good natured ribbing.  It is going to be a beautiful day here with temperatures in the upper 90s. A perfect day for a swim party.  I am going to relax and enjoy it after all I am headed to Paris on Wednesday. Hopefully hubby will be with me.


We will be staying just a few blocks from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment