Thursday, May 23, 2013

Using an iPad to blog

Getting started using the iPad for blogging.

I hope to be able to blog on our upcoming European River Cruise. I will be taking the iPad rather than the Mac. I am also trying out a new application for creating the blog post.

Here goes

For our anniversary in April we took a quick over night trip to Bodega Bay. It was a beautiful but very windy 2 days.

Bodega Head
Bodega Head

The poppies were in bloom.

California Poppies
Looking down the cliff to the water.

Hubby walked further than I did.

Someone walked down this little path to build this.

The next morning we braved the wind for a walk on the beach. See the spray coming off the wave.

Anniversary kiss - 32 years and counting

This is the end of my test. Hopefully my next post will be from Vienna, Austria

 

No comments:

Post a Comment